Basilica Of Our Lady Of Perpetual Help, 1545 Tremont St., Roxbury, MA
The basilica is commonly known as Mission Church. This service is sponsored by Fr. Ed McDonough's Healing and Restoration Ministry. Fr. Ed has gone on to be with the Lord but his ministry continues under the direction of Fr. Robert Lennon of the Redemptorists in Roxbury. Alan will lead the worship music.